ALL essential oils will be shipped in glass bottles. .5 oz and less.
I do not send sniffies or samples.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Hazards, Warnings, and Guidelines
- Read and follow all label cautions and warnings
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not use on babies, children or pets
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources (essential oils are flammable)
- Do not apply undiluted** (neat) essential oils directly onto skin; dilute with a carrier oil first
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted essential oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs
- DO NOT INGEST essential oils
- Keep essential oils out of eyes, ears, nose, mouth and any body opening
- Essential oils are concentrated. There are FEW that can be applied directly to the skin without a dermal response.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by YOUR medical
professional it is safe for YOU
In Case of an Accident
- If essential oil gets into eyes: Immediately flush with cold milk or vegetable oil to dilute; if stinging persists,
seek medical attention
- If essential oil gets on hands: Use cream or vegetable oil to dilute; wash with soap and warm water; repeat if necessary
- If ingested: Call National Capital Poison Control Center, 1-800-222-1222
- If ingested by a pet: Call the Animal Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435; be prepared to pay with a credit card
Special Tips for Massage Therapists
- Prolonged exposure to essential oils can cause headaches, nausea and a general feeling of uneasiness; ensure adequate
ventilation, drink plenty of water and take frequent breaks
- Do not operate a motorized vehicle (or allow a client to do so) immediately following a relaxation treatment or after using soporific oils
- If a given essential oil is used daily over two weeks, allow one week of rest before continuing use
- Vary oils to reduce the chance of acquiring a sensitivity reaction
- Avoid sensitizing oils if hands become sore or cracked
- Inhaling steam with essential oils can trigger asthma attacks
HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM [immortelle] Wild harvested, essential oil, 5 ml only $65!!!
This CAN be put directly on skin. But since a dilution works just as well, why not add one drop to 1 tsp of carrier oil?
Stories: A friend got stung by a baby scorpion on the back of her neck and finger. She put 3-5 drops on the stings every 15 min for 1.5 hrs, then every 30 min for 3 hrs. Poison control was on the phone with her. She had local swelling both places, but that’s it. No pain, numbness, tingling, vomiting, seizures. While it is said helichrysum is good for scars, Blue Sage Naturals Skn Savr™ is better, quicker and more cost effective. Helichrysum, said to be: Antiflammatory, cell and tissue rebuilding. Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally. Even diluted.
Lullaby Blend* – NOT FOR BABIES or pregnant women
This was an inadvertent blend. I made this and after three of us smelled it, we ALL were super drowsy, 1 of us slept and two
forced their way thru the stupor.
REFRESH AND RENEW not for pregnant women
This calms while it refeshes. This is a sell out all the time for people working. It helps to relax and focus.
4 dram = .5 oz – 15.00
HOLINESS – KODOSH not for pregnant women
The Lord told me to make this for him for my prayer time. This smells like reverence and holy with it’s calming effect.
1 dram – 20.00
Spicy, warm. Boosts the spirit, helps with fatigue, keeping one focused, helps breathing.
ENTER HIS REST/Calming
Calming, relaxing, soothing. Perfect for babies, children, and pregnant women.
COME TO THE QUIET –
A lovely blend created that enables my mind to quiet down, helping me enter The Quiet Place. Smells like the pink lilies called ‘Naked Ladies’. A lovely, soft, sweet aroma with a hint of flowery spice.
STRONG IN POWER
A blend especially created for the man who is earthy, strong, yet tender. He feels strong, confident and worthy.
To achieve greatest efficacy of our salves, we use as little unbleached beeswax as possible in our products, leaving the ingredients more room to be on your skin. If your product looks like there’s oil on top, just stir!
Each person’s skin is different and people use our products in different ways than the next. REMEMBER – I am an herbalist, not a doctor. I cannot diagnose or prescribe.
Orders accepted via the internet – 24/7 It’s secure.. No snail mail please. There is no catalog.
PHONE HOURS: Mon-Thursday 9:00a – 5p
Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holy Days, Holidays and Ones I make up 😉
CALL! TEXT! EMAIL! I’m available for you for product questions and/or prayer/prayer requests.
SIX OH TWO, SIX SEVEN FOUR, OH TWO EIGHT SEVEN [writing it out WORKS to foil robots!]
Arizona time, which has no daylight savings time.
Shipping is TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY
Blue Sage Naturals, LLC
P.O. Box 82864
Phoenix, AZ 85071
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing on this site is intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. It is imperative in this day and age to start taking charge of your own health and body. Educate and think for yourself. I don’t know if these products will work for you or not. They work for me.
Do a skin patch test before using any product, this should show if you will be allergic to a product.