Here is the list of scents available for scenting liquid products. PLEASE indicate in the ‘comments’ box which product you are wanting scented, but PURCHASE it on this page at the bottom.
DO NOT INGEST ESSENTIAL OILS as curatives. A drop of peppermint or orange eo in hot chocolate, or in 16 oz of drinking water, yum. But using Young Living Oils or Doterra oils is DANGEROUS to ingest. Every responsible person selling essential oils will tell you not to ingest them.
If you are ingesting essential oils to try to make yourself healthy, you are doing more harm to yourself than obviously you realize. It’s HARD on the liver, hard on the kidneys. STOP ingesting essential oils. Use teas instead to get the healthful benefits of ALL the facets of herbs and essential oils.
It’s $3.50 to add any scent to the Body Oil, Shampoo, Chronic Relief™ oil, whatever, UNLESS there is an * on it, then it’s $4.50. Chocolate absolute will turn things brown. Adding scents will make water based products less thick. Like the Seabuckthorn Shampoo.
Essential oils only are marked EO.
Fragrance oils are marked FO and are at the bottom
LIST OF ESSENTIAL OILS AVAILABLE:
1. Basil, Holy – Super calming. One sniff and you will know. Ocimum Sanctum. Clean, spicy, soothing. Deep. This smells SOOO good. It’s my all time favorite. This is what I put in my Chronic Relief™ Oil.
2. Basil, sweet – Fresh, spicy, clean, excellent for the skin.
3. Chocolate absolute – chocolate! Need I say more?
4. Cornmint – A soft peppermint scent. Not ‘in-your-face’
5. Fir Needle – Forest, warm forest aroma, bright, outdoors.
6. GERANIUM, Rose EO: Just like red rose.
7. Grapefruit, white – fresh, white, clean, not as sweet
8. Lemon – gosh, this smells awesome
9. Lime, expressed – Fresh, clean, citrusy
10. Orange 5 fold – which means extra strength so the aroma will stay longer
11. Orange, Dark – I like this better than the regular orange. It’s a different type from Brazil, and it smells good. A stronger, deeper, not as sweet, orange.
12. Tangerine – just like the fruit, fresh, bright, slightly sweet. That OOH-LA-LA scent you know and love. Citrus oils are said to help with depression.
13. TUNISIAN ROSEMARY EO: Smells great, not that camphorous smell of regular rosemary. Helps with circulation.
Midnight Cafe – Men smell fresh, a bit of spice and they ALL like it. Women smell warm, deep, fresh, sensual, 8.75 out of 10 like it.
SUGAR COOKIE: Everyone loves this scent when I wear it. Sweet, warm, full bodied.
FRAGRANCE OILS – FO’s
Green Tea AKA BBW’s ‘white tea and ginger’
Blueberry Sandalwood/vanilla – very warm and yummy
To achieve greatest efficacy of our salves, we use as little unbleached beeswax as possible in our products, leaving the ingredients more room to be on your skin. If your product looks like there’s oil on top, just stir!
Each person’s skin is different and people use our products in different ways than the next. REMEMBER – I am an herbalist, not a doctor. I cannot diagnose or prescribe.
Orders accepted via the internet – 24/7 It’s secure.. No snail mail please. There is no catalog.
PHONE HOURS: Mon-Thursday 9:00a – 5p
Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holy Days, Holidays and Ones I make up 😉
CALL! TEXT! EMAIL! I’m available for you for product questions and/or prayer/prayer requests.
SIX OH TWO, SIX SEVEN FOUR, OH TWO EIGHT SEVEN [writing it out WORKS to foil robots!]
Arizona time, which has no daylight savings time.
Shipping is TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY
Blue Sage Naturals, LLC
P.O. Box 82864
Phoenix, AZ 85071
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing on this site is intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. It is imperative in this day and age to start taking charge of your own health and body. Educate and think for yourself. I don’t know if these products will work for you or not. They work for me.
Do a skin patch test before using any product, this should show if you will be allergic to a product.